Thank you to our Diamond and Platinum sponsors
Manure EXPO 2024
ABOUT THE EXPO
First launched: August 2001
What is the Manure Expo?
The Expo combines three attractions into one event:
- Industry trade show
- Manure technology demonstrations
Professionalism in Manure Management
After years of ownership by the Professional Nutrient Applicators Association of Wisconsin (PNAAW) and University of Wisconsin Extension Nutrient Management Team, a non-profit organization named the North American Manure Expo (NAME) was formalized in 2013.
The NAME board consists of members of PNAAW, a secondary state hauler, industry company representatives, various national level extension professional, and an executive from Annex Business Media.
Annex Business Media publishes Manure Manager magazine and is the official Show Manager of the Manure Expo.
The Manure Expo has grown to an annual educational and demonstration event. The event has been hosted by 11 different states/provinces.
- Outdoor exhibition for equipment display
- Covered exhibitor tent for tabletop displays and seating for attendees.
- Land application demonstrations
- Manure agitation demonstrations
- Multiple tents with educational sessions
- Tours showcasing innovation and technology
Who will attend the Manure Expo?
- Professional manure haulers, applicators and brokers
- Dairy, beef, poultry and swine producers and professionals
- Liquid and solid manure handlers
- Crop consultants and nutrient management specialists
- Compost managers
- Custom operators
- Agricultural support industry
- Extension and agency personnel